'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, January 19, 2009

Pulang Kampung - Sumba : the Land of Horse and Savannah

Finally, I'm going home :), after 5 years never going home since my dad past away, I decide to going home, now I truly miss it, I truly miss that town even it just a smalltown but there are the place where I belong, there are the place where I grow up. I flight with Merpati airlines from Jakarta - Denpasar - Tambolaka, I don't get special service from Merpati, their service it's not good and not bad too so it just common at least I get snack and drink while in the airlines :) 
During in Sumba (Waikabubak), I only spend time with my family at home, I don't go anywhere because of the weather is not good for travelling,  I really miss the beach.



0 Comments: