'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop has Gone, Goodbye Michael Jackson

I was shock when I read the yahoo news "Michael Jackson died in LA hospital" , What?! Is it true? All news tells it true, they say that he was died because of heart attack but the reason still need to be confirmed. OMG...World has lost the King of Pop. I remember his phenomenal song "Black or White", which teach us no make racism, no matter what if you are black or you are white. OMG...there's a lot of his songs so inspire for this world and I just played it now to remember him. Goodbye Michael..Your dedicated for music, your songs, your dances, etc will be remembered by your fans forever. Holly Molly!!!...I am gonna miss your moonwalk......
I found a good posting from "Kompas" http://www.kompas.com/lipsus062009/michaeljackson

0 Comments: