'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too Many Mistakes :( I'm Sorry...

I make too many mistakes for the last two weeks....or even in my life???....arghhhhhhhh..........feel so dumb right now (just remember Rihanna song 'Take A Bow'...You look so dumb right now...bla bla bla). What mistake? Inaccurate, restless, impatient, make some people get confuse, anger, bla bla bla. I'm sorry.....I really say I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart.....
Lives never are the same if I feel guilty, all I want to do is learn from this mistake and make no repeating. I thank you Lord because You make me remember that You had given me forgiveness and freedom in the best possible environment. I have a choice and it should have been a no-brainer to choose wisely. Sometime I blame You for Your restrictions whereas You draws boundary lines for my protection. God cares so much about me that He gives me boundary lines so that I will choose what is right. So what else??? Repent, do it now, live in His way!


0 Comments: