'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Proposal


Thursday 10 September 2009 would be the best day of this week for me because I am full of laugh, my friend introduce me one of funny blog, this blog tells about the stupid boss. That's really funny. Then after office hour we go to the cinema for wacthing The Proposal movie. This movie describe about Margaret (Sandra Bullock), a high-powered book editor in New York faces deportation to her native Canada, she won't to lose her job then her quick-thinking declares that she's actually engaged to her unsuspecting assistant Andrew (Ryan Renolds), who she's tormented for years. Andrew was surprise because he can't imagine he will be Margaret fiance, He agree to participate but with a few conditions of his own. The unlikely couple go to Alaska to meet his quirky family (Mary Steenburgen, Craig T. Nelson, Betty White) for celebrate Andrew's grandmother birthday. Margaret, a city girl finds herself in one crazy comedic situation after another under her control. With an impromptu wedding in the works and an immigration official on their tails, Margaret and Andrew reluctantly vow to stick to the plan despite the precarious consequences. I love this movie :)

After watch this movie, we go to the book store to find My Stupid Boss book, and I bought it. It just for laugh, because the story was fun but I am not finish to read it yet. Can't wait :)


0 Comments: