'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Breaking Dawn

I have finished read this book yesterday, too long for me to finished it.   Although the Cullen ask Bella to do abortion/kill her child, she insist to gave life for her child, she's not accept the abortion even her child potential to kill her during the pregnancy. I've learn that no matter what your child is, you've to safe their life. You've no right to lost somebody life. Life is an human right and I am pro Life.
It's interesting that in the last part when Volturi come to destroy Bella's daughter (Renesmee) which is they assumed as an immortal child, there are crowd of vampires whose want to be witness that Renesmee is not an immortal child but she is half human and half vampire. Can you imagine that you're surrounded by vampires?

0 Comments: