'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hardest Day

When you got the hardest day in your life, feels like all what you've done is useless, you've been ashamed by one of your relation and you think you just got a bad day, what should you do?
We all make decisions, and some you've got to live with, and some you just pretend they don't exist, I've made some bad ones, in the name of havin' fun, You pay the price it's just the way it is, When I look back on my life I think, Where did I go right?

From Becki Ryan - Alive
"Stuck in a world
No longer turnin'
Always a girl
Waiting for somethin'
Too many days
Walkin' around sleepin'
Open my eyes
I'm tired of dreamin'

I wanna run with reckless emotion
Find out if love is a size of an ocean
Even if I crash down, burn out
At least I'm gonna know what it's like
To feel alive"

From Natasha Bedingfield - Wild Horses
"All I want is the wind in my hair
To face the fear but not feel scared

Ooh, wild horses I wanna be like you
Throwing caution to the wind, I'll run free too
Wish I could recklessly love like I'm longing to
I wanna run with the wild horses
Run with the wild horses, oh"

So, thank you for making me down now I am survive because I am STRONGER!

0 Comments: