'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh even worse when you make me cry
I hate it that you're not around and the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you not even close, not even a little bit, not even any at all.

From 10 Things I Hate About You movie (1999)

0 Comments: