'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ASAP

As Soon As Possible? Maybe yes maybe no, for me at the moment should be Always Say A Prayer. Thanks  to ODB for the solitude article : "You may be facing a problem that leaves you feeling helpless. It may be the loss of a job, a difficult family or work situation, or health struggles. We have a powerful God to whom we can bring our concerns. So before you do anything else, remember to ASAP—Always Say A Prayer".
I'm facing problem with my colleagues and it's make me crazy, it's really temp my patient, so I wrote to my twitter : "TAKE A DEEP BREATH....hmmm how patient I am, let see how long I'll survive!" until I read the bible and ODB, it's remind me to Always Say A Prayer, Dia hanya sejauh doa!. Our God is bigger than the problem!

0 Comments: