'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Love Taylor Swift ^__*

  

Damnnn...She is amazing, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with all of her songs! I love to watch all her performance in youtube, she is great though. I love the way she wrote her song, sing, play guitar, dance, wear dress and boot, etc. What a talent girl! My playlist always playing all of her songs since I knew her, and still not boring yet, her songs was like magic, hypnotized me. She makes me love country music more and more, She is one of people who I want to meet (watch her live performance) before I died. Just wait and patient to see her. So, Taylor would you please come to Indonesia? 
Here are some of my favorite video of Taylor Swift, taken from youtube.
and many more..........
and this one...indicate that  how nice she is. I am goosebumps, very inspirational, incredible. I wish I was there to CAPTURE IT, REMEMBER IT.

Thanks for make me FEARLESS, I LOVE Taylor Swift

0 Comments: