'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, October 22, 2010

Blessed

I am lucky, like what I've said before that I'm surrounded by loving people. I got sms today from Luci, she is a companion of Immanuel Christian Student Fellowship in our campus (in the past was Electrical Engineering Christian Student Fellowship), the sms said that they have prayer community today which is focusing to pray for alumni and they're asking me what is my prayer topics so they can pray for me in their intercessory prayer. I am full of joy, thank you Jesus for giving me such a community who's still pray and care for me. What a blessed.

0 Comments: