'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, November 8, 2010

Friendship


There's a quote said that true friendship never be separate by distance and time. For some people who feel and understand the meaning of friendship, of course they'll agree with that opinion because true friend in our life is a kind of relationship that never be the same with other relationship. I am so glad I've made time to see him (H3), my friend aka my bro :), it's been more than ten years I haven't met him yet since high school, woowww so long, but thanks God, he never change, still the same person whom I know, crazy as usually :D. Actually we've made plan to meet each other but always failed :( but not this time though. After make an arrangement we agree to meet at Indocomtech 2010 in Jakarta Convention Center on November 6 because he is working there for 5 days before he get back to Yogya. Standing at crowded area make me feel dizzy, so I stand in one place then start searching where he is, where his company booth is, do I still remember his face or not then taraaaaaaaaa, there he is, nothing change, still recognize him. We booth excited :D , we talk much about our parents, our friends, our family, even untold story while we're in high school, realize that how childish we are, etc remind everything, so funny, full of laughs but time flies, I've to go home. I always remember "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity" and "One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother". Best wishes for you bro, give my regards to your wife and your daughter. Can't wait to see all of our friends in other chance. Friendship never ends!

0 Comments: