'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, December 20, 2010

Why Should Santa Get All the Attention?

As I read this article from YMIBlogging and watching the music video, I'm in the line with tears in my eyes. Thanks for the reminder that Jesus is the reason we celebrate CHRISTmas!! We should reflect the true meaning of Christmas, why Jesus should be born into the world? Because of YOU, because of His unconditional love, yes We are the reason! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Read this article below! Written by Tracy Phua, 23, Singapore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I walked into a mall one evening, I noticed a sign that signaled the arrival of a Christmas tradition loved by both kids and shopping malls alike. The signage announced that good ol’ jolly Santa Claus is coming to town and to this particular mall! It got me thinking about my own childhood, and how much I used to enjoy Christmas because it allowed me to ask Santa for whatever presents I wanted. As time went by, so did my fascination with Santa. I came to know who the true Giver at Christmas was.

The custom of giving presents at Christmas stems from the account of the wise men bringing gifts to baby Jesus, namely: frankincense, gold and myrrh—gifts usually awarded to kings! And not surprisingly, they were given to Jesus Christ, the King of kings.

As the Magi presented the lavish gifts, an even more precious gift was given to us during that fateful event—the birth of Immanuel. The words of Isaiah 7:14 foretold this, saying, “Look! The virgin will conceive a child! She will give birth to a Son and will call Him Immanuel (which means ‘God is with us’).” This miracle came to pass and was recorded for us in Matthew 1:23. Therefore, we celebrate.

Amidst the shopping and eating this festive season, let us not miss seeing Jesus as a song by Becky Kelly aptly asks: “Where’s the line to see Jesus? Is He here at the store? If Christmas time is His birthday why don’t we see Him more?”
Song and Lyrics by Steve Haupt & Chris Loesch

Christmas time was approaching
Snow was starting to fall
Shoppers choosing their presents
People filling the mall

Children waiting for Santa
With excitement and glee
A little boy tugged my sweater
Looked up and asked me

Where's the line to see Jesus?
Is He here at the store?
If Christmas time is His birthday
Why don't we see Him more?

As I stood in amazement
At this message profound
I looked down to thank him
He was no where around

The little boy at the mall
Might as well have had wings
As the tears filled my eyes
Thought I heard him sing

Where's the line to see Jesus?
Is He here at the store?
If Christmas time is His birthday
Why don't we see Him more?

Where's the line to see Jesus?
He was born for me
Santa Claus brought me presents
But Christ gave His life for me

In the blink of an eye
At the sound of His trump
We'll all stand in line at His throne
Every knee shall bow down
Every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ is Lord

(Repeat Chorus)

Where's the line?
Where's the line?
Where's the line for the Lord?

0 Comments: