'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31

This day, if my Dad still alive, we will celebrate his birthday. I just put a candle on his grave. Wish you were here...
Every day when I was a little girl even when I was growing up became a teenager and going to college, I would wait on steps when it was time for my Daddy to come home from work/business trip and run to meet him, no matter how tired he was or how rough day he'd had, he always scooped me up and made me feel like a princess. Happy Birthday, Dad! I love you Dad and I miss you every single day of my life :*
I always thank God to have you Dad and I would never ever change that, you're the best!

*DanceWithMyFather by Luther Vandross

0 Comments: