'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, September 26, 2011

A FIRM Foundation


5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.
7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.
8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 
9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Dave Branon in ODB wrote about to follow Moses’ pattern in Deuteronomy 6, taking every opportunity to teach biblical truths to children so they become familiar with biblical truths and make the truths a part of their lives. Using their interests as teaching opportunities, we repeat Bible stories so they become recognizable, while modeling a godly life before them. He call this as FIRM principle.

F = Familiarity
I = Interest
R = Recognition
M = Modeling

If you ask me, who’d already did this command, then without doubt I’ll answer : of course my dad!
Since I was a kid, on kindergarten, my dad told me about the Bible, he always talked the Bible like he was telling stories, very structured and detailed at anytime, anyplace whenever we both together, of course match with my age that time. Later I finally know why I have always got good grade on Religion subject in school ^^ because I know already the Bible story from my dad. Well, I am a sinner, I am not perfect, I just trying to be a good Christian as my dad taught, still learn to be, proud of you, Dad! Someday, when I have my own kids, I’ll do the same thing ^^ so they will know and worship the living God.

0 Comments: