'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Dream Wedding

Hmmmm....If you ask me what would my dream wedding looks like then without doubt I would love to say that my dream wedding is only a simple wedding maybe less than 50 guest will be attending the ceremonial, only relatives and close friends that I want their absence in my wedding so we can interact each other without boundary. I don’t want a big wedding without knowing my guest or without interact with them, it’s so pity I guess but my friends said that it is not possible to have simple wedding in Sumba since Sumba culture is really complicate and always depends on relatives relationship but I still hope that one day I have a simple wedding. My dream wedding is like some wedding in the movie i.e. when Michael Scofield married to Sara Tancredi, his girlfriend in Prison Break Season 4; when Chuck’s sister married to her boyfriend in Chuck Season 3; when Edward Cullen married to Bella Swan in Breaking Dawn Part I, when Maggie Carpenter married to Ike Graham in Runaway Bride, it is simple, isn't? Yeaaah I want a wedding like that. Don’t forget to watch it :)

Waikabubak, 25 January 2012

0 Comments: