'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Felicity

Wow, I’ve finally finish to watch FELICITY, 4 seasons, thanks to Anton Sugondo for gave me this series, cool! Follow or chase someone who you really love/want the most, from California to New York, from Stanford Univ. to Univ. of New York, from Premed student to Art student, from Dad’s tuition to loan, it’s a big deal, isn’t? She changes a lot and she finally gets what she wants, First Love/Crush never dies? :) Salute to Ben for growing up from bad boy to be a good guy :D, great series but the last five episodes, it’s kind a ‘weird’, isn’t? How come Elena show up on Noel’ wedding? She supposed to pass away because of accident, but never mind, I still love the series. I hope I have enough courageous like Felicity to chase someone who I really love the most ^^

The show ran for four seasons from 1998 to 2002, with each season corresponding to the traditional freshman, sophomore, junior and senior years students attend at universities. The story of the series begins at Felicity's high school graduation where she asks Ben Covington, a classmate whom she has a crush on, to sign her yearbook. Moved by his comment that he wished he had gotten to know her, she changes her education plans completely, deciding to follow Ben to New York rather than attend Stanford University for pre-med. Felicity's overbearing parents, concerned about Felicity's seemingly rash decision, come to New York to try to convince her to return home and 'get back on track'. Felicity has second thoughts about her decision, but soon realizes that she came, not only to follow Ben, but to find herself. While Felicity works to sort out her emotions, she continues the basic motions of student life and moves into her dorm. There, she meets the resident advisor, Noel Crane. Eventually, romance ensues, and the relationships between Felicity, Ben and Noel form the basic dramatic conflicts in the show throughout the series.

Since that day after watch the series, I always playing I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan :) good song! It's remind me of my high school moment ^^

I will remember you, will you remember me? 
Don't let your life pass you by, Weep not for the memories 
Remember the good times that we had? 
I let them slip away from us when things got bad. 
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun 
Want to feel your warmth upon me 
I want to be the one 

[Chorus]
I will remember you, will you remember me? 
Don't let your life pass you by 
Weep not for the memories 

I'm so tired but I can't sleep 
Standin' on the edge of something much to deep 
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word 
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard 

[Chorus]

I'm so afraid to love you 
But more afraid to lose 
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose 
Once there was a darkness 
Deep and endless night 
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life 

[Chorus: x2]

Waitabula, February 7, 2012

0 Comments: