'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Different

Jan 29, 2012, that was the day for the first time I saw my ex boyfriend standing in front of the church at rostrum for preach. It was his first church service after moving from the previously church where he has been served for. I saw him at rostrum as totally different person whom I've known before; he is change a lot, for good I mean. Yeah it’s been about 15 years ago when we were start dating, of course it’s been a long time and people are change, aren't they? So does him. We are not in relationship anymore although we were been separate for years but we still a good friend, if there is one thing that I want him could change, it should be his bad habit, smoke. You probably ask too, how come a preacher smoke? That is the difficult part that he is still fighting for, to change it. Yeah I hope he can stay away from cigarettes, stop smoking totally. Maybe someday…

Waikabubak, March 19, 2012

0 Comments: