'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, May 4, 2012

Agnes Monica


OK, I think I have to write about this girl, she is being an inspiration for my life since I was a kid, I love her and become her fans since I saw her singing with Eza Yayang. I always watch her in Tralala Trilili while she presenting with Indra Bekti. Since that day I know that she will be great in her life and it’s not a mistake to make her as my idol because her life is so inspiring, no doubt about it, Agnes receive a lot of achievement or awards in her carrier in Indonesia even though in International. I don’t have to write it one by one, you can see it in her website.

Here is her best quote in my opinion and GUE BANGETTTSSS deh :) 

When haters were busy talkin', I was busy making it happen
When they were busy mocking, I was busy walking
When they were busy laughing, I was busy running
And they're STILL wandering why they're left behind

=Agnes Monica=

This quote has been encourage me to reach my dream, no matter what people think/say about me, I’ll keep chasing me dream and live it with passion.

Taken from @TheLoveStories : Be yourself, live your dreams, Go after what you want. There are only so many chances. If you want it, go get it! #TLS
26 April 2012

0 Comments: