'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Other Side of Heaven


I just watched this movie last Sunday and I think it is one of the best movie ever. I highly recommended to young missionaries to watch this movie. This movie shows me that God is great in every circumstances and how faith can lead us to be the best Christian. It’s taught me how true love supposed to be, how loyal should be the part of our life, etc. I hope I find the true man someday ^^ ...

0 Comments: