'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Father To Follow

Last month on September 13, 2013, my family and I reminisce the day when my dad passed away 10 years ago on September 13, 2003. It’s been long time since he left us but he is still live in our heart, life and dream…. and will be forever remembered as the best daddy in the world that we ever had in our life. We are proud to have him. I am proud to be his daughter and I promise, I will never disappoint you, dad!

While recall my dad that day, ODB gave such a blessing reading about A Father To Follow, thank you ODB! I believe it is not a coincidence, it can happen because God’s plan. On ODB, I read about how father can be a good example for his children and I am grateful for that, I am grateful to have such a good father. I may live without my biological father these days but my heavenly Father is always with me. Thank you Lord Jesus.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"We honor God’s name when we call Him our Father and live like His Son."
[Jehoshaphat] sought the God of his father, and walked in His commandments. —2 Chronicles 17:4

When I think of my father, I think of this saying: “He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and he let me watch him do it.” During my youth, I watched my dad walk with God. He participated in Sunday morning church services, taught an adult Bible-study class, helped with counting the offering, and served as a deacon. Outside of church, he faithfully defended the gospel and read his Bible. I saw him express his love for the Lord through outward actions.

Asa, king of Judah, modeled devotion to God for a season in his life (2 Chron. 14:2). He removed the idols from his kingdom, restored the altar of the Lord, and led the people into a covenant with God (15:8-12). Asa’s son Jehoshaphat carried on this legacy by seeking “the God of his father and walk[ing] in His commandments” (17:4). Jehoshaphat purged the land of idol worship (v.6) and sent out priests and Levites to teach God’s law in all of the cities of Judah (vv.7-9).

Jehoshaphat’s reign resembled that of his father; he faithfully honored Asa’s godly example. Yet even more important, Jehoshaphat’s “heart took delight in the ways of the Lord” (v.6). Today, if you’re looking for a father to follow, remember your heavenly Father and take delight in His ways. — Jennifer Benson Schuldt

0 Comments: